dev@glassfish.java.net

Experience with Sybase SQL Anyhwhere Platform

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:12:03 +0200

Hello GlassFish Community,

as you know, I have written an new Sybase SQL Anywhere Platform from
scratch some months ago that meanwhile is part of Java EE SDK 5. One of
the ideas behind that step was to provide the at-most optimal support of
that product, including support for IDENTITY columns. Now after few
months I wanted to ask you for your experience with that new platform.
Is it stable? Is it fast? Are you satisfied? Any problems?

Send in your critics, positive and negative, so I can find out what
improvements need to go into my platform. :-)

Have Fun
Markus

--
http://www.xing.com/go/invita/58469