dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: standalone client jndi lookup

From: Ashish Sahni <Ashish.Sahni_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:29:34 -0700

Sheetal,
You're right - my classpath was incorrect. However, now with appserv-rt.jar
in the classpath the 2.x errors are of the form:

2.1
Trying to lookup java:comp/env/jms/bsCF...
Exception message: No object bound for java:comp/env/jms/bsCF

2.2
Trying to lookup corbaname:iiop:localhost:3700#jms/bsCF...
Exception message: null
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException [Root exception is org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound: IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFound:1.0]

2.3
Trying to lookup corbaname:iiop:localhost:3700#java:/comp/env/jms/bsCF...
Exception message: null
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException [Root exception is org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage.NotFound: IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFound:1.0]

Thanks
Ashish