dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: standalone client jndi lookup

From: Sheetal Vartak Tandon <Sheetal.Vartak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 19:04:48 -0700

Hi Ashish,

Are you sure that the appserv-rt.jar is included in your classpath?
The reason I ask this is because of the error message reported in
2.1. Looks like the property set in jndi.properties (available in
appserv-rt.jar) is not accessible to your client.
The other errors also might be the result of this problem.

Thanks
Sheetal