dev@glassfish.java.net

PLEASE READ: Code Freeze for GlassFish v2/9.1 Beta3

From: Dhiru Pandey <Dhiru.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:35:27 -0700

Hello Developers,

The release date for GlassFish v2/9.1 Beta3 is *July 9th, 2007*.

Please see the milestone schedule at
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Milestones

Hard code freeze for Beta3 promotion build will be *11:59 PM PT June
5th, 2007*. Please plan on checking in your fixes by this date.
For Beta3, exit criteria for bugs is zero P1s, P2s. Please continue to
fix P3 bugs so that we can reduce the P3 bug count and meet our goal of
zero P3s for FCS release

Promoted build for Beta3 will be available on June 6th, 2007.

Beta3 branch would be created from the trunk on June 6th, 2007. Only
bugswat approved show stopper bugs will be allowed on the Beta3 branch
after this.

Thanks,
-Dhiru