dev@glassfish.java.net

oc4j

From: Jason Lee <lee_at_iecokc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 12:20:54 -0500

For those that aren't lucky enough to be at JavaOne (as I am not), I was
just watching the Oracle session that was streamed from
http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf/sessions/general/index.jsp where they
announced, if I heard correctly, that oc4j is now EE5-compliant. While
that's a big boost for EE5 in general, what makes that news relevant
here is the list of GlassFish technologies in their server. I
downloaded the latest version of oc4j I could find, which is a
technology preview, and looked at what it had bundled, and saw the JSF
RI, JAX-WS, and JAX-B, just to name a few. Can anyone else confirm
this?

I know the Aquarium highlights the use of GF technologies in other
systems, so I thought that, if confirmed, the GF community would find
that very interesting...

-----
Jason Lee, SCJP
Senior Software Engineer