dev@glassfish.java.net

Creating Maven2 Dependencies to WSIT builds?

From: Andreas Loew <Andreas.Loew_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 16:00:08 +0200

All,

I am wondering about the best way to create POM file dependencies from
my Maven2 web service project which makes use of WSIT to all those
dependent JAR files...

What is the recommended/intended way to handle all these dependencies in
a consistent way from my POM and make me include the exact same (i.e.
coherent) versions of all those dependencies as they have been included
in a particular Glassfish build?

Shouldn't it be feasible to also push at least promoted build and
release versions of the complete WSIT stack to the Maven repository
(artifacts webservices-api and webservices-rt) in order to reference
them from there? Any plans to do so in the forseeable future?

Thanks in advance for any comments,
best regards

Andreas

======================