dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: start-node-agent and timeouts

From: kedar <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:40:57 -0700

AFAIK, there is a timeout (sigh, not configurable), that
will times out the node-agent waiting for an instance to
go to the "STARTED" state. The code shows it to be 5 minutes.

I'd be interested in knowing when you experience this.

Can you attach server.log for node-agent and that for
failing instance? Information about setup would be useful
to diagnose the problem, too.

Thanks,
Kedar