dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: activation.jar in lib and lib/endorsed

From: Dhiru Pandey <Dhiru.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:10:23 -0700

Tom,

We discussed this and Vijay came up with a solution of having an
activation.jar under glassfish/lib/ which is a wrapper file whose
META-INF/MANIFEST points to the activation.jar under glassfish/lib/endorsed

This way we will ensure backward compatibility for programs/scripts that
relied on glassfish/lib/activation.jar

-Dhiru