dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue 2394

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:38:52 -0500

Hi, Chris
    We will try to modularize the appserver in the next version (v3).
And as Bill pointed out, some of the ideas we would use in v3 are pretty
similar to what you have proposed. If you have more ideas, please add
them to the comments section in the issue 2394 and we will take a look.

    Here is some of ideas we have for v3.
http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DependencyMechanism

    Thanks,

- Hong