dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Proposal for new GlassFish mailing list for Evangelist / Adoption / Marketing

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:46:05 -0600

I personally think that this needs to be put on an equal footing with
other ways of contributing to GlassFish. We have a dedicated list
("dev") for technical contributions. So to put this style of
contribution on equal terms, it should also have a dedicated list (which
I personally think should be called "advocacy").

In fact, I think we really need to look at this as a team or sub-project
and not just a mailing list. People should have a way to sign up and
specifically feel like they play an active role in suggesting and
implementing new ways of increasing awareness and perception of GlassFish.

--Jamey