dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: IMPORTANT: Triage on P3 bugs for GlassFish V2/9.1

From: Dhiru Pandey <Dhiru.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:16:18 -0800

Thanks for explaining this once again :-)
We are in agreement with the bug prioritization process outlined by you.

As explained in our hallway conversation, our intention in using the
keyword was to simply get a head start with a quick initial list of P3
bugs that get worked on before the rest of the P3s.

We will work towards coming up with a bug prioritization process that
will be based on your feedback and others in the community.
We will also need to ensure that this process works for GlassFish
open-source community.

This will be published and sent out as soon as possible.

Thanks,
-Dhiru & Sridatta