dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: domain.xml in notepad

From: Byron Nevins <Byron.Nevins_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:55:31 -0800

My guess is that the code that writes domain.xml uses binary mode
instead of text mode. Writing in text mode will automatically put in
the right line-ending character(s).

If the bug gets fixed anyways -- why not put in spaces or tabs and
indent it properly? It would be much easier to read in a simple text
editor...