dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: build broken?

From: Senthil Chidambaram <cchidamb_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 11:08:37 -0800

The changes we're doing in admin-gui module are not part of the QL tests
yet, we're working in our own repository. The admin-gui module we're
developing/deploying isn't exposed to the outside world yet, so we can't
cause any regressions in the existing admin-gui that gets deployed. I
see the failures, and the cause is 404 not found error. You sure
admin-gui gets deployed properly, are you able to hit the admin-gui
thro' browser.

thx
Senthil