dev@glassfish.java.net

PLEASE READ: GlassFish v2/Appserver 9.1 Feature Freeze is coming up

From: Sridatta Viswanath <Sridatta.Viswanath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:30:20 -0800

Developers:

Feature freeze for GF v2 is coming up very soon. Please make sure you
complete your features -- *with high quality* -- by 11/14. Note that
there is a bug fixing criteria
<http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Milestone3ExitCriteria>
for Dec 11 (based on the data provided by you!) If for some reason, you
cannot meet the feature freeze date of 11/14, pl fill the wiki page
<http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=GFv2FeatureCompleteExceptions>
so we can take appropriate actions. Based on your input, we will adjust
the dates if required and/or provide exceptions for late integrations.

*To recap your action items:*

    * Finish your features by Nov 14
    * If you have exceptions, note it in this wiki page
      <http://www.glassfishwiki.org/gfwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=GFv2FeatureCompleteExceptions>
      *by COB 11/10*

thanks
-Sridatta and Dhiru