dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Build is failing in Admin GUI module ...

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 20:48:23 -0800

Hi Dinesh,

PortReplacedException is in appserv-se.jar, so we changed our build.xml
to depend on appserv-se.jar during compilation.
If we do 'maven checkout -Dmodules=admin-gui bootstrap build' then it
is fine since appserv-se.jar is available. But looks like that
'maven checkout bootstrap-all build' will fail when compiling
admin-gui. I am doing a bootstrap-all now to confirm this.
If its because appserv-se.jar is not available when compiling
admin-gui, can you suggest how to fix this ?

thanks
Anissa.