dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: wsit on glassfish script

From: Arun Gupta <Arun.Gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:44:00 -0700

Hi Sameer,

It seems like you are using an older build of GlassFish. In v2 b13 [1],
I see the following fragment in domain.xml:

-- cut here --
<java-config
classpath-prefix="${com.sun.aas.installRoot}/lib/jaxws-update.jar"
java-home="${com.sun.aas.javaRoot}" debug-enabled="false"
debug-options="-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=9009"
rmic-options="-iiop -poa -alwaysgenerate -keepgenerated -g"
javac-options="-g"

system-classpath="${com.sun.aas.installRoot}/lib/appserv-launch.jar"
classpath-suffix="" env-classpath-ignored="true">
-- cut here --

wsit-on-glassfish.xml updates this script correctly. I download v2 b13
[1] and installed on Windows. Then I installed the latest WSIT on it and
could run wsgen script successfully which shows the latest JAX-WS
integrated there.

ps: Please do not cross-post to internal and public aliases. I've BCCed
the internal alias and instead moved the discussion to dev_at_wsit.

[1] https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v2-b13.html

Thanks,
-Arun

--