dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Suggestions for improvements: AMX (sample code)

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:46:10 -0700

Lloyd L Chambers wrote:
> The javadoc for the sample code is linked to source code. Just click
> on the class or method at the appropriate link.
>
> For example, the javadoc for the 'Samples' class is at:
>
> https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/amx/samples/javadoc/
> amxsamples/Samples.html

Ah, then this isn't really a javadoc, although the URL says it's
javadoc! I really think you want to provide a downloadable zip bundle,
though. I have to do some work to get those HTML with line numbers
converted into Java source files.

> Sample code may be found at glassfish/www/javaee5/amx/samples/amxsamples

Sorry if I missed the links, but I couldn't find this on the webpage.

   https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/amx/

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi