dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Suggestions for improvements: AMX (sample code)

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:48:59 -0700

The javadoc for the sample code is linked to source code. Just click
on the class or method at the appropriate link.

For example, the javadoc for the 'Samples' class is at:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/amx/samples/javadoc/
amxsamples/Samples.html

Clicking on the Samples classname yields:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/javaee5/amx/samples/javadoc/
amxsamples/Samples.html#Samples(com.sun.appserv.management.DomainRoot)

Sample code may be found at glassfish/www/javaee5/amx/samples/amxsamples

I'll look at the layout of the page as far as news, etc.

Lloyd Chambers
Appserver team
Sun Microsystems