dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Suggestions for improvements: AMX (sample code)

From: Lloyd L Chambers <Lloyd.Chambers_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:52:46 -0700

Kohsuke,

The working assumption I’ve had is that developers working with
glassfish would as a matter of course check out the source code, and
therefore checking out www/javaee5/amx would not be an issue.

Perhaps that assumption is incorrect--

Are you saying you have no need or reason to otherwise check out the
source code, and you just want to use the AMX APIs without checking
anything out (and instead downloading a zip file)?

Lloyd Chambers