dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running glassfish in foreground?

From: Scott Oaks <Scott.Oaks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:14:26 -0400

asadmin start-domain --verbose

This is particularly useful if you want to send a kill -3 signal
(CTRL-BREAK on windows) to see a stack trace, as that output is
otherwise lost (depending on the state of the build...it used to be
lost, then it was fixed, then it was lost, and I'm not sure of it's
state right now -- so I just always use --verbose).

-Scott