dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Module directory is locked and cant be deleted: {1}

From: Roger I Martin PhD <hypernexdev_at_hypernexinc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:08:45 -0400

Hi Tim & Byron,

The handle.exe did confirm it was the glassfish JVM which was hanging on
to batik-all-1.5.1.jar.
The JVM I'm running is jdk-6-beta-windows-i586. I could test it with
jdk 1.5 if useful.

I changed a test case to using Batik 1.6 and the problem went away. Are
you still interested in the test case with batik-all-1.5.1.jar which
stays locked?

Note: Batik seems internally dependent on xalan.jar even though the
parser is chosen to be the jdk's internal xerces(not from xalan.jar of
course).
        org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory svgFactory=new
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory("com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.SAXParser");
        org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGDOMImplementation
svgDOMImplementation=new org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGDOMImplementation();
although not completely confirmed. (Not a glassfish or jsf issue)

Btw, I do get a good reaction when I show Grizzly is runnning. Your
names for things appeals to people.

-Roger