dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: target milestone and build numbers

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:30:09 -0700

Not sure we can should bugtraq because it reflects our products.

It would be nice to have the bug bridge do the mapping vs all the
developers and user of GlassFish. Most of the SQE folks know that
9.1pe (bugtraq) == 9.0pev2 (isssuetracker) not sure if that is true
of the GlassFish community.

my 2 cents
carla