dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: We need an externally visible machine that we own

From: Rajiv Mordani <rajiv.mordani_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:50:50 -0700

You can setup virtual hosts in glassfish. The easiest way to do it from
the admin console is to go under
configuration -> HTTP Service -> Virtaul Servers. Then click on new and
add vritual servers just like
apache and set the docroot etc. You need to have the fcs version of
glassfish to be able to use it though.
There was a bug in the earlier versions of glassfish for virtual servers.

- Rajiv