dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: source bundle page

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:18:18 -0700

HI Jan,

thanks for looking at this. I don't have the lock now and
I saved the page before I sent the email so you
must have looked at it soon after I finished. I think
there is a problem with twiki not releasing locks. I know
that we have this same problem with theaquarium wiki page
we use to track entries to blog about which results in alot
of emails....

Try now and let me know if you still have problems.

Carla