dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: source page

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:19:03 -0700

Hi All,

There have been several questions about getting ALL the souce code for GlassFish
recently. I started a page that lists the integrated components and the cvs tag
needed to get the source for a coresponding drop. This is the info that
is needed to get the source of the component that is integrated into the
GlassFish workspace.

Integrators,

I tried going off the project.properties but think that I'm missing components.
How many more bundles need to be added? Also I lumped the web services in one
line since that's what I found in the project.properties file but not sure if
that is correct.

Here is the table.
http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/GlassFishSourcesBundle

Please review the table and add missing entries.

Going forward this table will need to be updated with each integration to
include the build number in GlassFish where the code was integrated and the
cvs tag in the home repository used to create the bundle.

Thanks,

carla

--
Carla Mott