dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hudson Related ...

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:03:21 -0700

Dinesh Patil wrote:
> In hudson, job configuration
> http://glassfishbuildtools.sun.com:8000/hudson/job/glassfish (/configure
> which is not accessible other than admin-role) we have setup "module as
> glassfish/bootstrap" in "Source Code Management" as checking out
> glassfish would be too long as it will checkout unnecessary
> modules/source from java.net under glassfish modules.

I keep mentioning this, but you should really just let Hudson check out
the whole glassfish.

The checkout really just happens only once, when you set up a job, and
from then on you'll be just updating. And besides, that's presumably
what you've been doing with Tinderbox anyway.

So why is it suddenly an issue with Hudson that it checks out
"unnecessary modules"?

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi