dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish and JRockit

From: Staffan Larsen <sta_larsen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:09:57 +0100

I should have a been more explicit in my last email: JRockit only has
problems running Glassfish on Windows. On Linux and Solaris it works just
fine (although I have only done limited testing). You can get JRockit for
Linux and Solaris here (free):
http://commerce.bea.com/products/weblogicjrockit/5.0/jr_50.jsp

If you find any more problems, we'd appreciate to hear about them here:
http://forums.bea.com/bea/forum.jspa?forumID=2009

The bug number for the Windows problem is CR267987, but unfortunately there
is no public bug database to take a look at.

Regards,
/Staffan