dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: update target milestone when fixing bugs

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 17:24:29 -0800

Thanks to you all who are correctly using 'target milestone' when fixing
issues.

Please remember to change the field 'target milestone' in Issue Tracker
when marking issues as fixed so they can be queried using the field.

I still see some are just adding comments saying "fixed in recent
build". This doesn't really help as much as using the correct value for
'target milestone' when queried.

Now the issues fixed in each promoted builds are linked from the
download pages.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/08Mar06.html

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/issues/buglist.cgi?Submit+query=Submit+query&issue_type=DEFECT&issue_type=ENHANCEMENT&issue_type=FEATURE&issue_type=TASK&issue_type=PATCH&component=glassfish&issue_status=RESOLVED&issue_status=VERIFIED&issue_status=CLOSED&resolution=FIXED&version=9.0pe&target_milestone=9.0pe_b40&email1=&emailtype1=exact&emailassigned_to1=1&email2=&emailtype2=exact&emailreporter2=1&issueidtype=include&issue_id=&changedin=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&short_desc=&short_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&issue_file_loc=&issue_file_loc_type=substring&status_whiteboard=&status_whiteboard_type=substring&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=&cmdtype=doit&newqueryname=&order=Issue+Number

Thanks for your cooperation!
Amy