dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: security problem access denied

From: Ken Paulsen <ken.paulsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:39:41 -0800

As Amy mentioned below, you may want to check those blogs. The first
one provides an easy way to turn off security. This will soon be the
default experience in Glassfish, just as it is in JBoss, Tomcat, and
many other containers. However, it will be very easy to re-enable a the
security manager for Glassfish too to make it more secure.

Good luck and please let us know if you find any other problems after
disabling security (I don't expect that you will).

Thanks!

Ken