dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: hi

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:58:43 -0800

Hi Gitanjali,

Thanks for your interest in GlassFish. Please request Observer
role if you have not done so already (I could add you directly but
I need your java.net id). See the Join GlassFish link on the
left nav bar.

A great place to start is to see the tips and blogs page
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/TipsandBlogs.html
for information on how to get started using GlassFish and many
of the features implemented. We really would like to get
feedback and the best way to do that is by filing bugs in Issue
tracker.

Want to work on the code base? Please post back with the areas
that you are interested in working on and one of the developers
for that area can help you get started. We have lots of bugs
to fix over the next couple of months and would love some help.

Carla

--
Carla Mott
Sun Microsystems