dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: a syntax error in glassfish/bootstrap/project.xml

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:51:52 -0800

Dinesh Patil wrote:
> Yes this can be modified as below, but is this the only change required
> in project.xml? since we don't have other tags like version, branch etc.

I don't know, but I think we can fix it one by one as we find issues.

> GlassFish currently builds and tested with Maven 1.0.2, where we didn't
> see this problem.

I know. I'm just giving you a feedback. From what I can tell, it seems
to me that Maven 1.1 is stricter about invalid POM, and probably that's
why we are seeing this error only in 1.1.

But you know, sooner or later Maven 1.1 will be released, and we'd like
to be ready to build when that happens, don't we.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi