dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: GLass Fish Source Code

From: Ostap Cherkashin <ostap.cherkashin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:34:09 +0300

Also, Jubril,

If you have something like this (in MS Windows env):

---
> cvs -d :pserver:<yourname>@cvs.dev.java.net:/cvs login
(Logging in to <yourname>@cvs.dev.java.net)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: could not open //.cvspass: No such file or directory
---
This means that your HOME environment variable has not been set. Just set it
properly and your cvs login command should work fine.
Ostap