dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: post HCF activities

From: Jerome Dochez <Jerome.Dochez_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:49:47 -0800

As February approaches, getting me to accept a bug fix for beta will
become harder and harder. The last build will indeed be 2/06 but from
1/21, it's going to get some serious work from you to get me to accept
any checkin that is not fixing an obvious breakage.

less urgent fixes should be in the trunk which is open for bugs fixes
checkins.

Jerome