dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Mac OS X Build failure (third day in a row)

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:03:22 -0800

JD> Ed Burns wrote:

>> Dinesh and Markus recommended taking this off the dev list, but I think
>> there are some actionable items here that need wider discussion.

I think Dinesh was suggesting that it isn't broken externally, but
nevertheless, we're continuing to discuss the issues on the list.

In the meantime, I'm moving over to Solaris x86 to get the work done.

I was not meaning to imply that Dinesh or Markus didn't want the
community to benefit, they certainly did.

JD> Is the thought that it isn't broken externally?

For me, it appears to be. But Dinesh and Jerome can't duplicate my
build failure.

We'll get it straightened out and everyone will benefit.

Ed