dev@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: Re: [Community Leaders] CVS server unstable]

From: Carla Mott <Carla.Mott_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:55:34 -0700

Let me know if you are still seeing problems.

carla
--
Carla Mott
Sun Microsystems

attached mail follows:

Hi Kohsuke -

CVS was restarted a couple of hours ago, so hopefully
you are seeing improved performance by now.

I am able to access cvs right now. How about you?

Helen
ps. I also logged the comment about email delivery.
Thanks so much for taking the time to feedback!