dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please tell me this isn't an issue...

From: Kedar Mhaswade <kedar.mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:39:26 -0700

BTW, the setup.xml values are chosen so that the test runs are easier
and don't require much configuration changes
(glassfish/appserv-tests/config.properties settings) as defaults work. I
am not sure setup.xml changes the way you suggest (and expected results)
is documented.

If you want to create another domain, wouldn't you
- read create-domain documentation
- create another domain/instance and start it?