dev@glassfish.java.net

When will we have a new Darwin promoted build?

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:24:16 -0700

To continue to develop JSF I need a promoted build of glassfish that
contains the fix Kin-Man recently put in to spit out ???KEY??? when an
EL ResourceBundleELResolver miss occurrs.

Can someone please either update the b10 series builds to include one
for Darwin/MacOS 10 or, if there will be a new promoted build in the
next two business days, just make sure to include a Darwin one there.

Thanks,

Ed