dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Updated JavaMail and JAF

From: Amy Roh <Amelia.Roh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:14:47 -0700

There are some CVS commit emails bouncing from time to time.

You need to subscribe to cvs_at_glassfish.dev.java.net in order to receive
cvs email notifications.

If you're *not* receiving *any* cvs notifications, you probably haven't
subscribed to the cvs_at_glassfish.dev.java.net. Please subscribe to the
list if you haven't done so.

Thanks,
Amy