dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishEye up and running for GlassFish

From: Tony Ng <Tony.Ng_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:49:25 -0700

This is great!

For those who are not familar with FishEye.
This is a cvs browser/diff/search tool (similar to
Bonsai).

I did a few searches and it is very responsive.
The only thing is that the search result does not
seem to be sorted in any order (I want to have
it sorted in chronological order). Is there any
way to do that?

Thanks,
Tony