admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: review request for admingui submodules' pom.xml

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:19:30 -0700

On 6/21/10 1:08 PM, Jane Young wrote:
> Looks good. One suggestion, you may want to define the plugin in
> v3/pom.xml's pluginManangement element
> <plugin>
> <artifactId>maven-clean-plugin<</artifactId>
> <version>2.4.1</version>
> </plugin>
> This is so that the version is defined in one central location. In
> the submodule pom files, remove the version element.
Thanks for the suggestion, will do that.

> Also, several files have "^M". Can you fix it before committing?
I saw that too. I was using NetBeans to add those lines. ^M doesn't
show up there. I guess some of those files already has ^M in all the
lines, and NB is 'smart' enough to follow that pattern ?
I tried to use vi to remove the ^M, but it said pattern not found. I
will found a way to do that before checking in.

thanks
Anissa