admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Action items for Kedar from today's

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:28:20 -0700

Folks,

*For Prelude*, I feel that all the man-pages should do a better job of
"hiding" the --target from readers mainly because we are not utilizing
the targets for Prelude. Providing information regarding targets
generally confuses the intended users of Prelude, IMO.

Can all the commands just not mention any information for target for
Prelude? We will reinstate --target for v3 final.

Regards,
Kedar