admin@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: Re: Meeting request: What will users do with the Pluggability features of GlassFish?]

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:03:13 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Meeting request: What will users do with the Pluggability
features of GlassFish?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:40:16 -0700
From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
To: Sreenivas Munnangi <Sreenivas.Munnangi_at_Sun.COM>, Ken Paulsen
<Ken.Paulsen_at_Sun.COM>, Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>, Kedar Mhaswade
<Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>, Yifeng Luo <Yifeng.Luo_at_Sun.COM>, Edward Burns
<Ed.Burns_at_Sun.COM>, Sanjeeb Kumar Sahoo <Sanjeeb.Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>, Sankar
Periyathambi Neelakandan <Sankar.Neelakandan_at_Sun.COM>, Lidia Marchioni
<Lidia.Marchioni_at_Sun.COM>
CC: docs_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

Hi,

As SCF has moved to tomorrow, this week is not looking good for this
meeting.

I have set up a Doodle poll <http://www.doodle.ch/26csyshumyvpymrr> with
suitable times next week. Please use this poll to indicate when you're
free to meet. Poll closes at the end of this week, so please indicate
your availability by then.

Thanks!
-Paul

--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/