admin@glassfish.java.net

Re: Action items for Kedar from today's

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:51:00 -0700

Hi,
> *For Prelude*, I feel that all the man-pages should do a better job of
> "hiding" the --target from readers mainly because we are not utilizing
> the targets for Prelude. Providing information regarding targets
> generally confuses the intended users of Prelude, IMO.
>
> Can all the commands just not mention any information for target for
> Prelude? We will reinstate --target for v3 final.
In fact, this issue needs to be addressed for all unsupported options in
prelude, not just --target.

Is a definitive, comprehensive list of the options that each command
will support at v3 Prelude available anywhere? To be able to make the
required changes by HCF, I need this information *urgently*.

Thanks!
--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/