admin@glassfish.java.net

******* IMPORTANT ******* Re: Admin iTeam meeting agenda for 14jul08

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:36:16 -0700

I have finally been able to post a "ready for review" draft of the functional
specification to the GlassFish Wiki.

In my view, it is more or less complete description of what we have to do
for GlassFish Prelude. Of course, there will be adjustments based on what we
"can" possibly do. That's what review is for.

The arch review of this spec is scheduled for Wednesday, July 16 at 11.00
a.m. Pacific. There are two things remaining from the spec but I am sure
the review can progress before they are "complete". They are:

1- accurate list of asadmin commands. This seeds test specification,
   documentation and all other teams. It's a must that we agree on these.

2- association of tasks and owners. This is an activity I'll do in
   conjunction with Nazrul and others.

Here is the document which tomorrow's discussion revolves around:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/attach/V3FunctionalSpecs/admin-infra-prelude.html

There are some surprises in the spec and I am sure there is lot to discuss.
I expect many of us to be available tomorrow morning at 10.00 a.m. Pacific
for the discussion.

Regards,
Kedar
km_at_dev.java.net