users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: GenericJMSRA problems configuration for AQ conecction.

From: Ramesh <Ramesh.Parthasarathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:40:26 +0530

Hi Shailesh,
    Redelivery is always tricky ! Since there is more than one XA (one
for every delivery) involved, there is always the challenge of how we
manage the XA resource state transitions at the broker side.Could you
set gra log level to FINEST and send us the logs. Also i assume you
have not set "UseFirstXAForRedelivery"

Thanks
-Ramesh