users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: GenericJMSRA problems configuration for AQ conecction.

From: Shailesh Kini <crazy4ujava_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:11:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ramesh,

I will document the steps after I am done with the some testing. So far I am
able to dequeue the message and process it in a XA transaction. Everything
works if i set the redelivery count to 0.

I have some issues configuring DMD. I have setup the reconnect interval,
reconnect interval, enabled DMD to true and set the DMD CF and Destination
in the activation spec. The connection factories and destinations are
successfully created.
After I set the redelivery count to 5 the GRA code loops and tries to
process the message 5 times if the MDB fails. After the redelivery count is
maxed out, GRA calls the SyncDeliveryHelper's sendMessageToDMD() to push the
message to DMD.

Here's my question regarding DMD.
1. The redeliverRequired return true and GRA calls localXar.prepare(null);
passes a null to prepare. This causes the OracleXAResource to throw
OracleXAException. Is there any particular reason why a null is passed to
this prepare call?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks and Best Regards,

Shailesh

Thanks Shailesh,
    Could you please make the steps available (through a blog/article),
we can publish it through the generic jms ra site.

-Ramesh