users@genericjmsra.java.net

Re: GenericJMSRA problems configuration for AQ conecction.

From: Shailesh Kini <crazy4ujava_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:41:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello Ramesh,

Yes, you are correct, I did not set the UserFirstXAForRedelivery option. For
now I am using the Provider specific alternative. It also serves our needs
well. If time permits I will give the redelivery a try. I will send the link
to the instructions for setting up genericjmsra with OracleAQ soon.

Is it OK if I just use the format from one of your blogs and just update the
content for OracleAQ?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Shailesh