dev@fi.java.net

Re: Update of FI project pages

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:05:28 +0200

Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart wrote:
> This is great!
>
> Have you looked at jaxb.dev.java.net? It is a very compact design and I
> think it would be nice to slowly convert all the projects in the JWSDP
> community to that format. What do you think? If you want I can give
> you a hand in the conversion.

Yes. I wanted to get the content up and working using StarOffice 8 as
the HTML editor (because it is quick) before i made some 'incompatible'
changes to the HTML which means that i can no longer use SO 8.

Do you know if it is possible to set up a particular server side
template for this compact design rather than each JWSDP project
separately doing the editing?

Paul.