dev@fi.java.net

Re: Header comment of Notation

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:46:32 +0200

Changshin Lee wrote:
>> Yes it should, good catch, my mistake. Want to add it and get your
>> first change in CVS :-)
>
> I didn't know that I could add it until you told me, however, it won't
> be my first change in CVS because I already checked the FIME source
> code in ;-)

Ah, cool. So now we can work on sculpturing FIME to be a lean mean ME
implementation :-)

I did not get any CVS notifications. There is a bug in java.net,
sometimes CVS notifications are not sent to the cvs mail list.

Want to send out a message using the announcement tool?

https://fi.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectNewsAdd

I could do it but i think it would be far better from you so you get
recognition for the work.

I will update the content of the main project page to include some text
on FIME. In addition I think it would be appropriate to include a
completely new page on FIME.

Paul.

--
| ? + ? = To question