dev@fi.java.net

Re: JAXB modification of Name

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:23:29 +0200

Paul Sandoz wrote:
> Since for JAX-RPC one JAXB context will be used it should be possible to
> reuse these arrays for fragments. However i am not sure yet how to
> ensure smooth interoperation between JAX-RPC and JAXB. I might need a
> special separate encoder or may need to turn XMLOutput into an
> interface. Too early to tell yet.

After some further rummaging around it seems better overall to turn
XmlOutput into an interface and rename the old one to
XmlOutputAbstractImpl. So i have done that.

I have verified that the Name stuff is working, and optimized indexing
works a treat when i tested using the UBL schema (which incidently
contains about 340 unique Names for EIIs and about 25 for AIIs). I just
have to integrate the FI encoding logic now.

I hacked the FI serializer into the JAXBContextImpl by checking to see
if the Marshaller.JAXB_ENCODING property is set to 'finf'.

Paul.

--
| ? + ? = To question
    Paul Sandoz